Ways to Support Brookeside

Brookeside Montessori is a private, non-profit academic school licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.  Brookeside is supported through the tuition, fees, grants, and generosity of alumni, staff, friends, corporate donors, and community members.  There are many ways to contribute to Brookeside.  Every effort and every contribution is greatly appreciated.  These financial and personal contributions help ensure that each child is empowered by Brookeside’s mission and becomes a student who loves learning, respects life, and appreciates diversity. Brookeside has established various vehicles for contributions.  These are described below.

Help Support Brookeside Montessori's Annual Fund

What is Annual Fund?

At Brookeside Montessori, tuition covers about 95% of our operational expenses. We look to the Annual Fund to make up the other 5%. Annual Fund monies are unrestricted, which means we can put them to use immediately to support our students and school. Thank you for your support!
Help Support Brookeside Montessori's Annual Fund

Brookeside’s Wishlist on Amazon

Our teachers and staff created this Amazon wishlist. Any purchases for our nonprofit school are greatly appreciated!

EITC – Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program

Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program – The EITC program provides companies with tax credit for donations they make to a non-profit scholarship program.  Brookeside Montessori is an EITC scholarship recipient.

Facebook Fundraisers

Raise funds through Facebook to support Brookeside Montessori on Giving Tuesday, your birthday, or anytime you want! To set up a fundraiser to support Brookeside Montessori use this link.


Gifts of Appreciated Securities

Gifts to Brookeside Montessori may be made in the form of appreciated stocks and securities.  This type of donation can provide the donor with significant tax advantages.

Matching Gifts

Donors employed by companies with matching gift programs are encouraged to request that their employer make a matching contribution to Brookeside Montessori.  Personal gifts to the school can be doubled and sometimes tripled by this employee benefit.

Planned Giving

The simplest way to make a planned gift is to name Brookeside Montessori as a beneficiary in your will. A personal attorney, accountant, or tax adviser can provide information on how to designate a charitable bequest to Brookeside.


When making a contribution to Brookeside Montessori, donors may honor or memorialize a special person, organization or event. We will work with the donor as needed and a letter will be sent from Brookeside to the designated individual informing them of your generosity.