The admissions process is outlined below and our tuition information is available online for your convenience. Enrollment for the school year begins in January and is ongoing as space permits.
Step 1 Parent Visitation
To begin the process, please schedule a visit by contacting our school or we welcome you to attend our annual Open House the last Sunday in January.
Step 2 Child Visitation
Your child will visit one of our classrooms for the morning session (9:00 AM – 11:30 AM). They will have a chance to work with classroom materials, interact with peers, and meet classroom teachers. Parents or caregivers may accompany the child for this visit. The child visitation does not guarantee a space for your child.
Step 3 Invitation to Enroll
Decisions regarding admission will be communicated to you within a week following your child’s classroom visit. The most important factor in our decision-making is whether your child will thrive and experience success in our unique learning environment.
To complete your child’s enrollment a registration form will need to be completed and returned with accompanying documents. A non-refundable registration fee of $150.00 is required with registration. This fee is applied toward textbooks and classroom materials.
1. Registration Fee: A non-refundable fee of $150.00 is required with registration. This fee is applied toward textbooks and classroom materials.
2. Sibling Discount: A sibling discount is available. Registration of a second child entitles a family to a 10% discount off the lowest tuition figure. Registration of any additional children entitles the family to a 15% discount off of the lowest tuition figure.
3. Tuition Payments: Monthly invoices will be emailed or sent home with your child. At this time cash, check and money orders are the only accepted methods of payment. Many families set up automatic payments with their financial institution. Those payments are sent through mail to the school.
4. No refunds will be made for days missed due to illness, snow, vacations, and holidays or if parents withdraw their child from school for any personal or professional reason. Refunds will be made only if the child is withdrawn at the request of the school. There will be no refund of monies for any other reason throughout the school year.
5. Brookeside Montessori is open from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Students may not arrive before 8:00 AM and students must be picked up by 4:00 PM.
6. Brookeside Montessori offers the following special classes to enhance our students’ learning experience: Art, Music, Physical Education / Fit Kids, Social Skills, STEM, Spanish. These classes are offered only to students that are enrolled full days or half day mornings. Special classes are included in tuition.
7. Scholarships are available. You can find the directions and application form near the top of this page or contact the school office.